Method Gel Hand Wash, Cucumber, 34-Ounces (Pack of 2)

B004B8D5AO



Gel
Refill
Cucumber In the war against dirty, the other side has some pretty stealthy weapons — germs. tiny little guys that infest public restrooms, poopy diapers and park benches. but be brave. method hand sanitizers wipe out 99.9% of common germs on contact — no water needed. we suspect the other 0.1% gives up and deserts. wouldn't you? More »

Posted by Mo Kha on 29 May
Product Specification
Available Yes
Binding Health and Beauty
Brand Method
EAN 0885404840205
IsAdultProduct 0
Label Method
LegalDisclaimer this price is for a pack of two 34oz refill pakgs
Manufacturer Method
Model 817939006566B-B
MPN 00656
NumberOfItems 2
PackageQuantity 2
PartNumber 00656
ProductGroup Health and Beauty
ProductTypeName HEALTH_PERSONAL_CARE
PublicationDate 2010-11-05
Publisher Method
Studio Method
Title Method Gel Hand Wash Refill 34oz, Cucumber (Pack of 2)
UPC 885169822096

Not the "Method Gel Hand Wash, Cucumber, 34-Ounces (Pack of 2)" in "Personal Care" you are looking for? Click Here to search for the other Personal Care in Amazon.